Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
1) Home owners. Regain a space that has been over-run with trash. Dispose of used appliances and old furniture.
2) Landlords. Clear out an apartment or condo unit for your next tenant or sale.
3) Realtors. Have a client who needs a quick clean out?
4) People with busy schedules looking to donate used items, but just don't have the time.
5) Anyone who needs junk, debris or rubbish removal today.
6) Other contractors that do not have the equipment and certification that we have.
We do not take any hazardous materials. This includes gas, oil, paints, propane tanks, toxic materials, chemicals. We also do not take any liquids.
1) Appliances: Stoves, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Dish Washers, Washer/Dryer, Kitchen Sets, Tables, Chairs.
2) Household Items: Furnaces, Hot Water Heaters, Office Furniture, TV's, Tables, Chairs, Beds, Bureaus, Dressers, Box Spring, Mattress, Night Stands, Coffee Tables, Love seats, Recliners, Couches, Desks, Office Equipment, Sofas, Gym Equipment, Swing Sets, Slides, Playground Sets, Clothing, Linens, Fabrics, Rugs, Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Counter tops, Tile.
3) Bathroom Fixtures: Sinks, Toilets, Bathtubs, Tub Enclosures.
4) Lawn & Garden Equipment Items: Outdoor Lawn/Patio Furniture, Lawn Mowers/Tractors, Weed Eaters, Leaf/Snow Blowers, Rotor Tillers, Propane Tanks (empty only), Metal & Wood Sheds, Wood Decks, Tires, Wheels.
5) Books/Magazines/Newspapers/Cardboard Recreational Equipment: Bikes, Exercise Equipment, Pool Tables, Swimming Pools, and All Sporting Items Clothing, Linens, and all Fabrics Rugs, Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Counter tops, Tile.
6) Computers Including: Monitors, Modems, Printers, Copiers, CPU Box, etc.
7) Scrap Metal, Firewood, Lumber, old Wood Piles, and most Construction Material.
8) Transportation vehicles of all kinds.
All items that can be donated to charity are salvaged. All other items are disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.